Saturday, November 28, 2009

Anime Progress - 2009/11/28

Under 27 Days till Christmas, seriously?!

I guess you could say that I'm gaming more than watching Anime now, as I've made a small list on Anime-Planet that you could see all my records of the Animes I've watched/not watched/don't wanna etc.

However, I've been watching Yu-Gi-Oh! GX lately, so Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters hasn't been doing any good other than rotting themselves in my downloads folder. Kara no Kyoukai's 7th Movie comes out in December, so I have to wait for that as well.

So, while watching Yu-Gi-Oh! I will also be watching one of the animes I saw late at night on Cartoon Network (JP Subbed, of course).
.Hack//ROOTS!

Yes, Roots. I plan on watching the others some time later in the future, but ROOTS was the one I watched and loved, but never got to finish it. Besides, I'd like to see how the storyline is in Japanese as well.

If you would like to see my list of Anime, click here!

No comments: