Wednesday, February 25, 2009
- Gacha Dungeon 6 - Trial Tower has been added! The sixth Gacha dungeon features the Casanova pet and North American Grand Chase world premier Casanova themed outfits for the Ronan, Ryan, and Lass!
- 100% experience bonus for one week is now active for Show Your Love event!
- Amy drop items have been added to dungeons.
- For one week Gacha Coins are being sold in special bundles.
We will be performing server maintenance on 02/25/09. All of the Rosemary's Hardant trade items will be removed. Vivian Boxes and Valentines Day Quest will end as well. Get your vote in! We'll announce the result afterwards. Level up event and Snow Hill revolution bonus will end as well.
We'll also being the 50% EXP & TM EXP increase event when the server comes back up on 02/26 as a part of continued Poppri Drilling Event prize distribution so stay tuned!
The maintenance hours as scheduled:
From 02/25/09 07:00PM PST to 02/26/09 01:00AM PST
During the maintenance, My Shop web purchases may not be available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The ending maintenance hour is subject to change. We will post an update if it changes.
--Trickster Online Team
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Monday, February 23, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
In Romaji it is known as: Sonikku to Ankoku no Kishi
In Hiragana it is known as ソニックと暗黒の騎士
(Provided some Info, more is caught off from teh Wikiz o3o)
If you favor King Arthur or Sir Gawain stories, then you'd possibly like this game. This sonic game is based on the old days including this featuring 3 characters that come out, and some of your old pals. Again, Sonic is the main character but there are side characters that can be unlocked to play as.
The Following Characters will appear in this game:
- Sonic (of course LOL)
- Shadow the Hedgehog will star as Sir Lancelot in this game.
- Merlina is a new character in this game. She modelizes the magician, Merlin from the Arthurian Legend.
- Caliburn, I think, is Sonic's "Talking Sword." knocking off Excalibur from the legend.
- The Black Knight is a new character starring as King Arthur
- Tails, Yes Tails, will be featuring in this game, but only as a Blacksmith.
- Knuckles the Echinda will star as Sir Gawain in this game.
- If you remember Silver the Hedgehog, then yes he will star in this game as well! Known as a Knight.
- Blaze the Cat will also star in this game but as Percival from the Arthurian Legend.
...This is what caught me -w-;;
- Amy Rose will star as the "Lady of the Lake." (WTF....) So...look out for that.
In Japan; The Game will be released - 3/12/09
In North America; The Game will be released - 3/3/09
In Europe; The Game will be released - 3/13/09
In Australia; The Game will be Released - 3/31/09
For a Limited Time - You can get your own Sonic Buddy on Gaia Online!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009
- Get on Any Games
- Get on MSN
- Can only get on Virtual Sites such as Gaia.
But before I gaikoz'd I did this stuff on my Vista yesterday:
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
- Second Job for Amy has been added! Now Amy can become a Muse with the completion of a Cash or GP mission!
- Playing as Muse will give a 50% EXP/GP bonus in dungeons and PvP.
- Any player who completes Amy's job change mission before 02/24 will be awarded a permanent Elite Holy Spirit Armor Set and Kamiki Violin (200 Uses) at the end of the event.
- Muse's cash mission is discounted by 10% for one week!
- The Muse Mission for Amy characters level 20 or higher is available for cash purchase.
- Violins have been added for cash purchase in support of Muse.
- Amy's Muse Armor Set for level 20 has been added.
- The Worn-Out Muse Mission for Amy characters level 20 or higher is available for GP purchase.
- Violins have been added for GP purchase in support of Muse.
- Curse status effect graphics have been fixed.
- Irrelevant introductory text in Champion mode dungeons has been removed.
--Grand Chase Team
No MSN for me right now, it'd lag /o/
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
- Trickster Online
- Japanese Lunia
- Taiwanese Grand Chase
If I cannot get North American Grand Chase to work, I cannot play that either, sorry for the inconvenience, but I will still try to get updates up on here. I may not be able to post pictures though. I will also try to get Elsword to work again so I am going to try to download it on HERE, than on my Vista Laptop.
Jennifer (Also known as Syphira!)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
What's it do?: It's a pretty nifty thing, it was sold in like 3 patches and is given out for most event awards. It is also given out as a Quest Reward. It's not equippable, so you automatically have it on!
Statistics: Puts your Room to the Top, like a VIP. You can expel people Unlimited Amounts of Times, Unlimited Chat Color Change(All Colors Available). +25% Exp/GP, Dungeon Stats + 10% AND Unlimited Paint Effect.
#2 - GC Star
What's it do?: It passes +30 to all Stats [Strength, Defense, + Vitality] And was sold before Xmas!
#3 - 2008 Festival Winter Sets
What's it do?: It was sold during Christmas, and this was limited edition for ALL characters. It was a set for Lv25+, with Lv30 Stats like Luna's Set! You'd have a godly set that could last you for another 15~30 Levels if you change sets often or rarely.
#4 - Warrior Equipment
What's it do?: It increases Vitality, Defense, AND ATTACK. It's not even an accessory! It's a very rare weapon that is given out in quests. I don't think there has been a permanent equipment (unless you stack +1000days like some people have in the Knights of Charity Event.)
#5 - The Pet, Havoc
What's it do?: Havoc, was a Special Gacha pet in NAGC, but also know as Cerberus in many other Grand Chase versions. This pet, is like Ice Pixie + Pepe. You can get out of their stuns...so I've heard, but Havoc keeps you there. Completely immobile until you find a way to Counter-Attack it or someone kills you/hits you. Kind of neat if you ask me.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
1. Ability to Sell eCards
In Korea, players have the ability to sell eCard rares they don't either want or need. They usually sell them if players are in need of extra cash. It's similar to the Boxing Event, except you get Pang, and instead of trading for the SAME eCard, you can obtain a different.
- You are able to Sell Clubsets
- You are able to Sell Suits such as SSAF or Swimsuits.
- You cannot sell Rings [I.E.: Crimson Ring]
- Prices are Subjected to Change, ALOT.
2. Increase the eCard Rate [Slightly.]
This was a big error in PangYa. The Rares were soo freakin...RARE! Like...Not even regularly rare, you'd spend tons and tons of money, like Gacha, but Trickster and Grand Chase can give good stuff very easily. However, PangYa's Rares you got in a pack, otherwise you'd get useless crap.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
As most of you know, NtreevUSA hosts 2 seperate games. Ntreev's Trickster Online and Ntreev's Grand Chase - Season 2[Join the Chase, Save the World!], but for those Trickster/Grand Chase addicts like me, we all know it's been unbalanced for quite awhile. Apparently, OGPlanet will be giving Albatross18 to NtreevUSA in order to keep Alba rolling and most players will be able to return to this game, and Ntreev will also get more services. However, As I stated before, the game has been really unbalanced with MyShop and more. Though hopefully our Accounts will be moved, I cannot count on it. Ntreev will need to get it's ball moving, in order to maintain a Third game on it's accord. I am predicting that they will follow Korea's Path from there on out, and for now I will be moving to Ntreev once again. You've known me as SyphirasNocturne, SyphKat and even lil'Sheep. But you'll now know me as !(<3)Dacy(rose)! Please balance everything Ntreev, we are all counting on you!
|2.36.3 Patch Notes|
2.36.3 Patch Notes
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
- Couple's system has been added!
- To form a couple, you must purchase a ring from the shop (GP or Cash).
- When you have a ring, right click your intended in the Park to propose.
- Couple's items may only be worn by couples.
- Couple's items are shared and can be used at the same time, and may be freely equipped/unequipped (except rings)
- If a couple breaks up, any purchased items are given back to the original purchaser (rings break).
- When you form a couple, a new couple's section is added to your GC Messenger (Friend's List).
- The length of time you've been together will be shown at the bottom of the screen, with special prizes after certain times!
- Different rings have different benefits, but all effects are only given when you play with your partner!
- If you get close to your partner in the Park or during a game you'll see an effect, based on your ring's level
- A special heart icon will show your partner in PvP/Dungeon lobbies.
- In anticipation of Muse, Amy will receive 50% more EXP/GP for one week.
- Valentine's Day event has been added!
- Knights who raise their Heart Necklace(s) to a high enough level will receive prizes.
- Level 7: GC Club (3 days), 1 Gacha Coin, Guardian Knight's Mantle (5 days)
- Level 8: GC Club (6 days), 3 Gacha Coins, Guardian Knight's Mantle (10 days)
- Level 9: GC Club (10 days), 5 Gacha Coins, Guardian Knight's Mantle (15 days)
- Prizes are given out based on the level the necklace is at when the event ends, tiers do not stack.
- Each necklace that satisfies the requirements will be rewarded accordingly.
- Participate in PvP and Dungeons to find Valentine's Day Chocolates
- Chocolates can be given to your favorite character in the Park.
- Click on the character statue in the Park to give your chocolates.
- After a week, the character who received the most chocolates will start a special bonus. There's a different bonus depending on which character wins!
- Special choco items will be sold in the shop for a limited time.
- A Box of Chocolates will be given for every attendance check for the next week.
- Each box contains 5 chocolates that can be used as "potions" in Dungeons.
- Two players wearing a choco bracelet near each other will see a special effect!
- Knights who raise their Heart Necklace(s) to a high enough level will receive prizes.
- Heart Necklace has been released for all characters!
- Gold and White Gold Couple's Ring Sets are being sold for Cash in the Couple shop.
- Blue and Pink PJ sets are being sold in the Couple shop.
- To help earn Amy a little cheaper, three special mission packages are being sold in the Academy.
- Pepe and Sidt 1st Job Gacha weapons are being sold for all characters in the VIP Shop.
- Pepe and Sidt armor sets are being sold for Lass, Ryan, Ronan and Amy in the VIP Shop.
- For a limited time only, permanent choco weapons will be sold in the weapon shop.
- For a limited time only, permanent choco bracelets will be sold in the accessory shop.
- Simple Gold and Simple White Gold Pair Rings are being sold for GP in the Couple shop.
- Grand Champion set stats have been adjusted to match Black Champion set stats.
- Grand Champion Mantle has been distributed to all qualifying accounts who did not receive it initially last week.
- Pet Item and Pet Shop tabs have been consolidated into one "Pet Shop" tab to make room for "Couple" tab.
--Grand Chase Team
|Server Maintenance Announcement|
We will be performing server maintenance on 02/11/09. Poppuri Drilling Event, Poppuri Stimulus Package, Trickster Triple Threat(except Bunny Quest), and 4G Vests Return! events will be ending.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
The software maker Crypton Future Media has announced on Tuesday that the third virtual singer in its Character Vocal Series will be Megurine Luka. The Character Vocal Series uses voice samples and Crypton's version of YAMAHA's Vocaloid software engine to create entirely new songs when ordinary computer users type lyrics and musical notes. Crypton's official blog had announced on Monday that voice actress Yuu Asakawa provided the "moody yet husky female voice" for the "cool, somewhat mysterious" character. A "version 0.9" of her rendition of "Amazing Grace" can be heard on the official blog, as well as unmodified and tweaked versions of another demo song. The character's software will go on sale in Japan on January 30. Unlike its previous two characters, Crypto advertised Luka's 3GB vocal as "Japanese/English bilingual," and chose her name to express its hope that she will transcend borders and cultural barriers. The name "Megurine" can be read in Japanese as the "sound that travels (the whole wide world)," and the name Luka invokes the homonymous Japanese words of "nagare" (flowing) and "ka" (song) or "kaori" (scent).
The first virtual singer from Crypton Future Media was Hatsune Miku, whose voice was provided by Saki Fujita and whose name can be read as the "first sound of the future." The relative ease in which users can create Miku songs from scratch made her a big hit for fan-made music and online videos. Hatsune Miku eventually inspired several official manga (including one drawn by Crypton's character designer Kei), many unofficial dōjinshi manga and software, and the requisite merchandising. She also made anime cameos, won the Free Entry Award in the Seiun Awards for science fiction and fantasy, and won the Network Award in the Anime Kobe Awards.
The second character duo from Crypton Future Media was Kagamine Rin and Len, as voiced by Asami Shimoda. The brother-sister duo's name Kagamine literally means "mirror sound" and their given names Rin and Len symbolized "right" and "left." The musician and occasional anime voice actor Gackt lent his voice to Gackpoid, a separate spinoff from the Vocaloid vocal music synthesizer that SSW's Internet software company developed. Berserk manga creator Kentarō Miura drew the character design for Gackpoid.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Sunday, February 8, 2009
1.Players from Philippines that were blocked off in October 2008, can now play with us again. Meaning they don't have to deal with an all quiet community.
2. Old Friends are Reunited. They don't need to hide with an IP Bypasser anymore.
1. If anyone remembers the incident where the Singapore players raided and lagged us to death? Yeah. It's back.
2. We cannot access other servers.
3. It's going to be quite hard telling which ones are from America and which ones are not.
4. WE. AREN'T. SINGAPOREAN.
On top of that, Firest ([FOA]Firest) has made a petition in the Brazilian Grand Chase forums. I really hope that thing gets signed, I want to visit my old brazilian friends again ^^.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Wut ish S4 League?
S4 League is an Online 3-Person Shooter Game. You rely on Skill, Teamwork, and NO LAG -shot-. Seriously though, it's a pretty good game. I did try it out once, but I lagged so bad...I couldn't even move ;x;. Hopefully I'll be able to try this out again one day~!
I managed to use some S4 League pics of my friends gameplay [shhh~(゜Д゜)!]
[Coming Soon o3o]
Videos~ [GG CLIFF LOL]
MOAR COMIN SOOON -shot-
No seriously, Cliff if you're reading this...
*gasp* TheinmademedothissoIdecidedtodoitcuzI'mawesomelikethat LOL
- The Box Rates must've been upped
- Stage 6 has an EXP Event.
- Some people must really want Shadow Poppuricia.
- Half the Population MUST have gotten their charries to 40.
It's only a matter of time, at this rate we should get 6.9mil Boxes, Ntreev gave us a break...somewhat, but they should still give us +1mil Boxes.
Friday, February 6, 2009
We've heard the outcry for uniting to finish the stage 8 and we've heard heart wrenching call for the new Shadow Poppuricia as well.
We are proud to extend the opportunity to obtain this hot new pet! Announcing...
Cuz’ this is Driller, Driller Night! Top Driller Part Deux!
At the end of Poppuri Drilling Event, we'll be awarding our dedicated drillers!
If you have 2000 or more Poppuri Boxes on 1 character you’ll receive the following:
- Shadow Poppuricia
- Sign of Charisma(30 Days)
- Mystic Favor(30 Days)
If you have 1500 or more Poppuri Boxes on 1 character you’ll receive the following:
- Shadow Pop Cape
- Black Dog Pouch(30 Days)
- Black Cat Pouch(30 Days)
The prizes do stack so if you have more than 2000 Poppuri Boxes at the end of the event, you'll receive the prizes for 1500 Poppuri Boxes as well! Please be aware, we will only award the prize group once per account. Good luck Tricksters! May the Power of Poppuri be with you!
I could care LESS about the pet. I just want the following to be fixed.
- +7 Days of the Event
- Increase Drop Rate of Boxes
- Slightly Decrease the Boxes Needed.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Monday, February 2, 2009
Sunday, February 1, 2009
What ticked me off was when we were hunting Bell Clusters, Harkon Ornaments, and a Harkon Necklace for 3~4 Hours. Oh the Irony, Oh the Rareness, Oh the....Annoying CROWS CLAWS.