Thursday, May 28, 2009

Reunited Once Again...Athena and her Account.

Picture by PangYaJP member.

For awhile, I used an account on OGPlanet with the IGN of 'PrincessAthena'. However, it was always being used, so people could be kicked off at any given time. Most of them were looking for stuff to steal off the account. Now that it is May, and PangYa is successfully onto NTreev, I had no choice, but to take the account for safe-keeping, hopefully having the owner return to it. This morning, I decided to check Gaia, and recieved a message from a member on my profile. She asked if I played Athena, and I truthfully said "Yes." We talked for a bit, and I found out that she was the original owner, I've given her back the account, and now we may be able to play  together sometimes. I'm happy to give her back the account, as it wasn't really mine in the first place.

It looks like I've reunited someone, like if I was reuniting friends.

And for those who are wondering, I'm not sad. I'm not angry. I'm not crying. I'm pretty glad, and I feel better inside. Believe me~

No comments: