- "Winter Extravaganza" holiday event has been added!
- If every player in a full dungeon or PvP room types in "merry christmas" (all lower case) after readying up, EXP and GP will be doubled.
- Inside dungeons, Santa Claus will periodically fly overhead and drop present boxes with power-ups inside!
- The Park has been redecorated for Christmas!
- Elven Forest PvP map has been redecorated for Christmas!
- A slew of Christmas goodies will be distributed when you log in during the event!
- A special public mission scroll will be given on first login to acquire a cute permanent Mini Rudolph accessory!
- A permanent Amy Sign Board (head accessory) will be given on first login.
- A permanent Festive Winter Sign Board (head accessory) will be given on first login.
- Santa's Armor Set for 15 days will be distributed for a different character each day when you log in!
- A new team PvP mode "Smashing Snowmen" has been temporarily added during the event.
- This mode is similar to the Smashing Pumpkins mode from the Halloween event.
- This mode can only be played on Elven Forest.
- The winning team will receive "Santa's Sack of Accessories", which may contain a 3-day timed Rudolph accessory.
- A new team PvP mode "Honor Guard" has been temporarily added during the event.
- This mode requires a minimum of 2 knights on each team, one will be randomly designated the "Warlord"
- The Warlord on each team has two lives; the match ends when one team's Warlord is eliminated.
- All other players have infinite lives and will respawn 5 seconds later.
- If the Warlord on either team leaves the room, a new Warlord will be designated from a remaining teammate with the same number of lives the current Warlord left with.
- Please note that all special equipment effects (Castle Lord, Tiger Spirit, etc.) will not function in Honor Guard.
- The winning team will receive "Santa's Sack of Weapons", which may contain a 2-day timed Rudolph weapon.
- Special Gacha Dungeon - Gaikoz's Castle has been added!
- This special dungeon features the North American Grand Chase world premier Havoc pet and Cerberus-themed armor for Elesis, Lire and Arme!
- Havoc does not currently have an evolved form, no plans have been announced to develop an evolution at this time.
- All rare items from this dungeon have a required level of 30, the rare weapons in this dungeon are designed for second job.
- Wearing the full Cerberus armor set bestows a special effect on the wearer that prevents MP loss when counterattacked.
- Please note that Special Gacha Dungeons carry different "common" items and award 2 VIP Badges for completion, but also require 2 Gacha Coins per egg!
- Look for Amy's posters popping up throughout the park!
- Special Christmas-themed equipment sets have been added to the cash shop for all characters!
The set has level 25 stats and includes Helm, Upper Armor, Lower Armor, Gloves, and Shoes.
A cape is available, but is sold separately from the set.
These sets will only be on sale for a limited time!
- Comically large Santa head helmets will be sold for a limited time in the shop.
These heads are so huge that facial and head accessories will not be displayed while wearing one!
- 500-packs of the skill for Havoc have been added to the shop.
- 100-packs of the skill for Havoc have been added to the shop.
- Ryan's Castle Lord and Tiger Spirit rings have been added to the shop.
- Adjusted storyline dialogue to appropriately include certain characters, including Amy.
- Gacha coins have received a graphical facelift, functionality remains the same.
- Added character icons to dungeons on the world map indicating points of interest to the unlockable characters.
- Umbral Seraph's Anklet Guard will now appropriately equip to the lower armor accessory slot.
--Grand Chase Team