Grand Chase Patch Notes
- Amy has been added to the game as a playable character and can be acquired with a cash or GP mission!
- Playing as Amy in Dungeon or PvP will earn you a 100% EXP/GP Bonus during the event!
- Playing with Amy in your party/team will earn you a 50% EXP/GP Bonus during the event!
- Upon reaching certain "milestone" levels during the event as Amy, you will automatically receive certain items.
- A 30-day timed cash armor set will be given to anyone that acquires and levels Amy to at least 10 during the event, the set will be based on the highest level they reached.
- Knights of Charity event has been added!
- A new NPC has been temporarily added to the park to accept your GP donations
- The minimum donation is 100 GP.
- Knights who donate a nominal amount will receive a permanent Knights of Charity Mark as a one-time bonus.
- Knights will receive a special Knights of Charity Box each time they donate a moderate amount.
- The single Knight who donates the most GP during the event will receive a special Crest of Charity.
- While individual charity is good, the success of the event will depend on the generosity of the whole Chase!
- The server-wide GP donation total will determine the event(s) that will be run after this event ends.
- Amy Mission is available for cash purchase at Level 0 to acquire the Amy character.
- New Cash items have been added to the shop in support of Amy.
- Worn-Out Amy Mission is available for GP purchase at Level 0 to acquire the Amy character.
- New GP items have been added to the shop in support of Amy.
- The Merry Christmas Sign Board item's stats have been adjusted, the previous stats were incorrect and too high. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Rudolph Chakrani will now drop in Santa's Sack of Weapons.
- Dancer's Rudolph accessories will now drop in Santa's Sack of Accessories.
--Grand Chase Team