Monday, April 6, 2009

Most Favorite Video Game Villian - Specter!

I have to say, I was expecting it to be Eggman...or Kaze'aze....or even freakin' Metal Sonic. Noooo~ I went back w/ the classics. Nooo~I went back to APE-EH-FREAKIN-SCAPE, xD; and my favorite villian is.....


Specter. DUDE! He has like awesome music~ I was ACTUALLY expecting it to be something like Eggman though. Nuuu I chose the AWESOME MONKEY! Deal. With. It. =| He appeared in Ape Escape 1,2, and 3, but out of all the V.A.s I had to take 3's..At least..I think two had adifferent VA o.o;;;

--Facts--

1) Specter's Romaji name could be spelled as "Supekuta or Supekutaa (with two A's, only the second a you use the "ー" sign.

2) Specter's Kanji name is spelt as スペクター or スペクタア

3) Specter took control of the "Pipo Helmet" so he became intelligent AND he became evil.

4)Specter is a word in the Dictionary; It means - a visible incorporeal spirit, esp. one of a terrifying nature; ghost; phantom; apparition.

Specter's Theme -

No comments: