Thursday, June 25, 2009

PangYa - 6/25 Patch Notes


[General]
Scratchy Card system has been added, see below for details 
Season 4 is coming! 
Until July 8th, look for a Pop Idol Ticket which will entitle the bearer to receive the new character Lucia for free when Season 4 launces. 
The Pop Idol Ticket may be found randomly at the completion of any hole, in Tournament or Versus mode. Course difficulty does not affect drop rate. 

[Scratchy Card]

One Scratchy Card is received for every 1000 Ntreev Points spent on premium items. 
Earned Scratchy Cards will be delivered to your Gift Box upon next login. 
One Scratchy Card is used for each attempt. 
1st scratchy card set added: 
Elfen Ears (K) 
Wedding Dress Set (C) 
SSAF Set (N) 

[Game Adjustments]

Corrected minor localization issues. 


-- Pangya Team

-----

I found this update to be more disappointing, but in a way forgiving none-the-less. They did host a Pre-Event like I was thinking! I'll attempt for a Free Lucia, I want mah Free Lucia so I don't have to spend 35k pang on her lulz. However, I'll post the event parts up, and the summer clothing is still selling so, go go go!

No comments: