Monday, December 21, 2009

Life & Love...


If only real life were more like Anime Pairings!

So, this Christmas may be a little troubled, because of all the bills being bunched up and the check that my mom is looking forward to isn't coming. I'm not saying this because of the presents, but almost everyday something new comes up and it's worse than before. Usually, it's my father's fault, and right now we're running low on supplies and such, so we need to to conserve what we have..

However, I feel kinda embarrassed at the moment...
You see, some of you probably know I had a crush on this one guy years ago (if you're my friend, I told you), and how we're like best buddies now?
...Well, that feeling's come back. Though, I'm kinda ashamed of myself because I told him once, but I've hidden the feeling for quite awhile now. Like, I don't even know how to type "I love you" without freaking out (Not even kidding ._.;;). My friends have been cheering me on since I've told them, and I'm kinda happy about it. I told my mom, who told only one of my brothers, and they've been encouraging me, too. (Though, my other brothers are gonna be ticked.)
Ack, I can't even talk about it right now. Expect an Anime/Game Review soon, though...

No comments: