Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wishlist Suprises~ (Part 1)


A new piece of artwork from Trickster Online, after Armcho left.
Lately, I've been asked to create lists for my family because of, well, Christmas! I quickly asked for a PSP for my mother (even though it might be late, plus I don't care about the PSP2 or PSP Go) and some games.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You should've known the first game I would jot down would be Persona 3: Portable. I'm a large Persona Fan, even if I just played SMT: Imagine or Persona 3: FES. I can not only play as a girl XD, but I won't have to worry so much about having nothing else to play on Car Trips.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FFF Yeah, PangYa. PangYa may not be my favorite game due to it's take over by NTreev, but having NTreevSoft's PSP version, would surely be my favorite add-on to a game list. I won't even have to pay a ton of pang, because it should be easy to get some!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
You should know, being a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan as well, asking for Tag Force 3 & 4 wouldn't be much a suprise to viewers of my Blog. Tag Force 3 is with GX, while Tag Force 4 is with 5D's, so...

I'll be posting another wishlist on here, but it'll deal with my presents that aren't PSP related. I don't expect most of them to be here ON christmas day, I mean, it's 2010, it's another year that can go around!

1 comment:

ScottB said...

I'm not much on anime,(mostly because I'm jealous on not being able to draw it myself), but I really enjoyed reading you're wish list. You've really got high expectations. If you don't mind, would you care to take a look at my blog and see what you think?