Saturday, January 24, 2009

Anime Madness~

I've gotten back into watching Anime again. So I'll be posting the next 3 animes I am watching/will watch.
1. Azumanga Daioh
The Anime I am currently watching would be Azumanga Daioh. I think it's really cute so I've watched most of it already. Right now I am currently on Episode 18, and I think the characters I like the most would be Sakaki and Chiyo! Chiyo sounds like the Japanese Version of Dacy Dalstrin from Lunia. Sakaki is just like me, I act all hard and touch, but can like cute things, so it's pretty crazy.

2. Ragnarok The Animation
This is one of the animes I will watch. I had a passion for Ragnarok once, but then I got bored of it, tried to come back but it didn't work >_<. So I decided to stick with the Anime. I have a Wordpad Document, so when I want to I'll post it up here so you can see what I am currently watching from there on out and such.

3. Bokurano
A anime I watched awhile back, but never got to finishing it, so I forgot about everything. I got to the part where the 2nd one dies and it's up to the brainy to control the room..I think O.o;...anyways I'll update more on Anime when I start watching it.

No comments: