Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Rumored End...? Of Albatross18...?

Remember when I said I WOULDN'T post anymore updates on Albatross18? With all due respect, I'll tell you why I quit/went on hiatus the first time.

Hackers used the Pang Hack, and created havoc for us. Rares went up, and Community slowly went down. I couldn't even find a decent room without hackers anymore, so I quit. But, this...This is crazy...

「Hello Golfers,

Unfortunately there will not be an update this week. Please keep checking our website for future notices and updates. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.」
Eh!? No Update!? Could this be true? Will Albatross really close down? If it does....OGPlanet, you've let a good game, go to waste. Players are moving to Korea when they can, and JP has blocked proxies. Thailand is the only one standing, but I'm saying no one plays that anymore. If Alba happens to close, I just want to say...Thank you...for all my friends. OGPlanet....you've tried hard, but you've failed. NTreev may fail harder if taken over.....just....you just might...end it all...

No comments: