Thursday, July 30, 2009

Little Busters!

KEY's 6th Game, the creators of Air, Kanon, and CLANNAD, have also made this cutesy little novel! I haven't played it before, but the pictures make me wanna get back into playing Visual Novels. The Soundtrack, I've listened to it and found it pretty nice and smooth. So, I was looking through HimeyaShop and Play-Asia.

~Results~

Play-Asia.com

"Little Busters! Converted Edition
Prototype 
Compatible with PlayStation2™
For JPN/Asian systems only
  
  Not yet published or released

In stock on Aug 20, 2009. We do not charge your credit card before pre-orders are being shipped.
Price: US$ 64.90"

FREAKIN' ...Oh well, so I checked HimeyaShop! ^.^

"Language: Japanese (see more details)


Retail Price: 9,240 Yen

Genre: ADV

System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, DVD-ROM

Game Synopsis:
When Riki was a kid, his parents passed away. What saved him was a group of his friends. They called themselves the Little Busters. They took Riki out and played together with him. He really enjoyed it and his grief gradually faded away. And now, they are in the second year of the same high school. They still hang out together and enjoy their school life...."

So I'm like, woo! I wanna ask for it!

Price?

$98.00

*insert another "FREAKIN!" here*

So, I found a torrent, and hopefully it'll work for me, since torrents, like to be...buttmunches sometimes X.x

No comments: